Friday 30 October 2020

Lively and Living

 Day 30, #OctPoWriMo2020

Thank you Morgan for all the amazing prompts and poetry forms. Thank you all for sharing your wonderful work here . Keep smiling and writing always!

Now, for the theme today, I am using the Acrostic form to describe an innate frame of mind that I have no matter what the situation is in life. This defines me and my identity.


“ Lively and Living”


Looking at all obstacles with determination

I have always moved forward in this journey

Valued all lessons learnt along the way

Egging on with resolution towards a New Day

Loving and Living every moment

Yearning to be the Best Version of Myself


Another change is another opportunity

Never backing down and breaking the continuity

Done with living in the past 


Long gone are the days of unrest

Inviting positive thoughts no matter what

Vigor and vitality

Is what makes me, Me

Nothing negative will ever impact my emotions

Gearing up for what lies ahead, tomorrow and always!


No comments:

Post a Comment