Sunday 4 October 2020

Leaves and Love

 Day 4 and a new Challenge! 

Falling and Blitz form of poem, an interesting combination. When I think of "falling", I think about "falling in love,", " falling into the world of creativity", " The Autumn season: season of falls"," falling into the unknown" since thats what I experience when I start writing. It's more like travelling without knowing the destination but that's what makes the journey more interesting and the experiences collected along the way become priceless. 

So I am writing about my journey each time I sit and think about writing a poem. The concept, the words that follow, the rhyme, the form ....all are stops along the way that makes each moment so preciously memorable.

" Leaves and Love"

Pitter -patter, pitter -patter said the raindrops

Pitter-patter, pitter -patter, softly on the leaves 

Leaves dance in delight

Leaves of yellow, orange, green

Green is my favorite color

Green is life, Nature

Nature soothes the soul

Nature heals the soul

Soul searches for fulfillment

Soul searches for the calm

Calm is the morning today

Calm embalms my being

Being in such a state

Being in the arms of solitude

Solitude is my companion

Solitude makes me creative

Creative thoughts crowd my mind

Creative words flow like water

Water droplets sparkle in bright sunshine

Water droplets twinkle in daylight

Daylight sweeps my room

Daylight sweeps my writing table

Table beckons me to sit

Table welcomes me to write

Write I will soon

Write I will my experiences

Experiences which I gather

Experiences of our journey together

Together with my thoughts

Together we will fall

Fall into the wilderness of words

Fall into the magical world

World of creativity and expression

World where there is no hesitation

Hesitation in expression

Hesitation in expressing

Expressing my innermost feelings

Expressing elevates me to freedom

Freedom of falling and soaring high

Freedom of sharing and creating

Creating without any fear

Creating only to express Joy

Joy of composition

Joy of sharing

Sharing is healing

Sharing is love

Love is eternal

Love is magical

Magical 

Eternal.

1 comment: