Thursday 22 October 2020

The Message of the Waterfall

 Day 22, #OctPoWriMo2020


My favorite word is Cognizance mostly due to the fact that I love to collect information . I believe that learning is a continuous process that enriches the mind with knowledge.

The poem today embraces learning through experiences gathered by travelling.


Poetry form: Acrostic


The Message of the waterfall


Cascading down the gorgeous mountain

Overflowing with joy,carefree of all worries, the waterfall 

Gurgled , sparkled in the bright morning Sun

Nostalgic I gaze at it, lost in sepian thoughts

Involved in memories past , of happy moments,

Zooming with life, sitting on cloud number nine

Another Day dawned, followed by Days unknown

Nay, taught me the Waterfall, Get Up and Glide!

Caught up in the mesh of what has gone by, Never!

Ere long, Time will sing a different Song and All will be Fine!


No comments:

Post a Comment