Saturday 10 October 2020

It’s a New Page and a New Day

 Day 10: #OctPoWriMo2020


It’s a Tyburn this time! A New Form for me and am really excited about it.

Also the theme of “ Letting Go” is so known to me and I believe all of us go through certain phases in life where experiences are not so good. What I have learnt is to let go and move on since each time the mind thinks about that unpleasant moment, the heart suffers . Life is too beautiful to be spent in the arms of what has happened in the past.Let bygones be bygones but the lessons learnt must never be forgotten. My poem talks about this journey of healing and thriving.


“ It’s a New Page and a New Day”


Defeated

Scared

Transformed

Moulded

Circumstances defeated and scared the endeavour

But also transformed , moulded into a brand new venture.


3 comments:

  1. Great job with the form. My thoughts were too verbose to fit into that one!
    No Forgiveness

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great with both the form and the message. Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I highlight this poetic sentence, even when it's outside the poem? "Life is too beautiful to be spent in the arms of what has happened in the past."

    ReplyDelete