Saturday 17 October 2020

Magic In My Life

 Day 17, #OctPoWriMo2020

My Favorite Poetry type is Acrostic and the theme of the poem today is “Magic in My Life” where I try to search for magic and happiness in the daily hullabaloo of life.


Started with the theme in mind, but as I progressed , my thoughts took a different turn, hence finished on a different note.


Moments lived and moments cherished

As I go on living my Life

Good at times but dotted with struggles as well

In and out of hope and fear, Thoughts and Feelings

Crowding my heart and mind


In times of need and pain

Nature comes as a blessing


Mourning evenings make way for the joyous Dawn

Yonder is Hope , so Live Along!


Life is a journey loaded with experiences

In failure and victory, I stand strong and unaffected

Future is Unknown, so let us  pray for the Best

Engraved will be my footprints in sands of Time, so, let’s live in the Moment!



No comments:

Post a Comment