Sunday 11 October 2020

My Inspiration

 Day 11: #OctPoWriMo2020


I am able to relate to the theme of the day all the more since I simply didn’t listen to my Muse and missed expressing myself completely last year as well as the year before that. I am sure my blog must have wondered whether I have forgotten about its existence! Not so long ago I used to spend quality time with this acquaintance : My Blog page ! 

So today’s composition is dedicated to My Muse, who thankfully has decided to stay this time and Yes, I am listening eagerly!

Poetry form: Rispetto


“ My Inspiration”


Days dawned followed by Dusk and Evening

There was boredom and restlessness intricately chained

Felt stifled, suffocated , a volcano of emotions erelong erupting

Thoughts came and ebbed leaving the creative heart disappointed


Answered the calling of my Muse

Felt alive again and painted with creative hues

Raindrops, clouds, birds , wind, stars, the night

Have become inspirations for countless expressions bright !






3 comments: