Friday 16 October 2020

Indigo Thoughts

 Day 16 #OctPoWriMo2020 , Wow! I made it halfway through! Loved the journey so far and eagerly waiting for the following prompts and types of Poetry!

Today’s chosen Type is : The Pictorial ( interesting imagery has drawn me towards it)


I love adventure and that does not mean only outdoor activities like trekking, climbing etc. I love adventure in daily life when playing with words, colors, random combinations when dressing up! Yes, that’s me, unapologetically!

Tried to flow with  my adventurous thoughts and give them a proper shape.


Indigo Thoughts


The                       Like                         Diverging

      rain                      the                                 into

             drops                   yellow                           multiple

                  shine                       neon                              hued

                         bright                         light                           delight!



               My                         and                    They                    My

         thoughts                 seek                    Say                     Sky

    play                        with                       I am                      Is

hide                    reason                      Different                Pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment