Thursday 1 October 2020

Shine and Spread Light ( Poetry Form : Acrostic)

 Well, Its that time of the Year again !!

Yes, #OctPoWriMo 2020, and Day1.

My creation for the first prompt ( I have chosen the Acrostic Form).

The Year has been difficult for many and I am no exception. I have tried to showcase the emotional journey of feeling restless to gaining hope again through art and creativity through this composition. I always find motivation from any thing that is creative : music, painting, dance....and it rejuvenates my soul and my being.

Hope you like my first presentation. 

So here it is !!

Shine and Spread Light!


Sunday transcends to Monday

However with no difference as such

In Fact the days in the calendar seem stuck

Never had I imagined would feel so restless

Each passing day being imprisoned within the four walls


All through the days the Sun shone bright 

Never give Up HOPE, says my inner self

Days of despair are soon to be over for good


So I picked up my Brush

Played with colors on the empty canvas

Rejuvenated , excited, Alive!

Enveloped with Life, once again!

And soon the vacant days were resplendent with purpose

Doing what soothed the body and mind!


Life will go on , it will always find a Way

Incessant, steady, unbroken, solid, continuous

Going along with the flow, one step at a time

Healing, Rising, Shining Bright!

Tomorrow is a New Day, bringing Hope and Love to all and sundry!


4 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is definitely a new day! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep lifting that brush (and pen/tablet whatever !) An inspirational poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to paint too. Beautiful poem. Full of hope.😊

    ReplyDelete