Sunday 25 October 2020

Limitless and Beyond

 Day 25#OctPoWriMo2020

Wow! Breaking rules have always been adventurous for me . So, let me try and create a form that rhymes yet does not! Just a try, not sure what will be the final outcome. But will fear stop me from exploring? Never !

So, here it goes , allowing my thoughts to weave and I flow freely with it, without any rules to abide.


" Limitless and Beyond" 


Be it chasing my dream

Or not following the norm

That logic proves to be illogical

I always speak my mind

Been a rebel, yesterday, today 

And Forever!

The best part, I am not the only one

Breaking all shackles

That choke the heart that dreams

Have come across numerous stories

Of like minded fiery souls

For whom living on the edge

Is just another day in Life

From climbing mountains

To travelling across the country 

On a Bike

From daring to share an innovation

To establishing startups successful

From earning not only for the self

But also providing opportunities for others

Yes, I am surrounded by such stories

Of Grit, Determination, Fearlessness

Never back down or Give Up attitude

Each day brings about a new struggle

A new challenge to be overtaken

What's the Fun when all is set and rosy?

What is Life without a bit of defiance and resolution?

" Limit" is just a Word

There is much to be conquered now and Beyond

Yes, I love to break the rules

Because the journey that I have undertaken

Is Limitless and beyond!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely. This struck me -- and gives me hope.
    "I am not the only one

    Breaking all shackles

    That choke the heart that dreams"
    Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete