Monday 30 October 2017

My compositions for Days 30 and 29- OctPoWriMo2017

Day 30: Forbidden

Well, not following the poetry form today as want to wander a bit before settling down. While taking a stroll  and contemplating on what to write, came across a tiny sapling emerging from a concrete slab covering the ground . The image kept haunting me till I penned down the lines below:

A rebel!

The tiny sapling pierced walls of concrete
Prohibited from emerging
She was crowned the princess with Wings!


Day 29: Still bent on tiny compositions . I remember after a long spell of rain when the skies cleared and the rays of Sun emerged , I gasped at the beauty as I looked up at the sky! I still get goosebumps as I recall that moment! Hence, my idea was born for this poem:


Stunned !

The warm rays kissed my cold lips
Nimbus clouds dissolved
Your ardent love took my breath away!

5 comments:

  1. I like your stunned poem! It can be read with many different intentions, so it probably works well for many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially liked the feisty first poem. Thank you. xoA

    ReplyDelete
  3. dynamite comes in small packages. this is one of those times. nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the lovely comments. I am encouraged to pursue this journey all the more:-) Love :-)

    ReplyDelete