Thursday 15 October 2015

My Wish List

#OctPoWriMo- Conquer the World, imagine if today was the day where you could do anything you wanted.


Well, this certainly made me think a lot since I have so many wishes ! Still was able to tame my wandering thoughts and this is what it shaped into :

The clear blue sky,
With dollops of clouds floating by,
Oh, how I wish I could be a bird!
Fluttering amidst such beautiful creations of God!
Speaking with the wind,
Singing the song of freedom!
Oh, how I wish I could be a tree!
Spreading peace and serenity,
Soothing the tired eyes with lush greenery,
Oh, how I wish I could be the first rays of the sun,
Illuminating the bosom of the earth,
Awakening the environ from a deep slumber,
Oh, how I wish I could be a flower,
Blossoming to contribute,
My share to the beauty of nature,
Oh, how I wish I could be the blessed drop of rain,
Quenching the parched earth,
Cleansing it of all that is mean,
Oh, how I wish I could be the caress of a mother,
Showering endless love;
Guiding her child into the world of dreams,
Yes, with powers such as these-
Surely I will conquer;
Hatred, fear, jealousy,
And spread the message of peace and love,
That is the ultimate wish,
I could ever ponder!


5 comments:

  1. That would be a great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful and selfless!! Namaste, Oliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful and makes me wish I could be all these things as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and taking time out to visit my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome...If those all wishes come true..life would be a bliss :)

    ReplyDelete