Thursday 20 October 2016

Tribute and Peace

My entries for OctPoWriMo2016 - day 19 and 20 respectively.

Day 19 : Ode to Trees, -Day 19


Tribute

Luscious green leaves fluttering together
Chatting are you- my wondering mind ponders
The  pearly dew drops in the sunshine glitter
I feel relaxed, rejuvenated, at peace
As my hair is kissed by the gentle breeze,
Oh, wonder of nature, I take refuge in your shelter,
Amazed at your dignified stature,
Standing tall, above all , with head held high
Your welcoming branches home to birds numerous
All decked by with beautiful flowers,
The mesmerizing humming of bees
Music in the forest, amidst the trees
Sun rays playing hide and seek
There is laughter, happiness and bliss.
My journey has to continue
But will visit time and again
You, oh, you, the magnificent You!


Day 20: Prompt : White, Form : Tetractys

Peace


Peace
Wonderful bliss
Much sought after
But evasive like mirage
Hope -the sunny rays permeating through the nimbus cloudy collage.



2 comments:

  1. These are nice poems. The first one paints a very pretty picture. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete