Tuesday 11 October 2016

Gesture

The prompt for today had left me thinking about the flow and my muse. Incidentally I was lucky to spend a fabulous time with friends and even though I have known them for a long time, still the sweet gestures displayed by them completely floored me , I was overwhelmed and thought about sharing my feelings in the form of a poem since the experience truly unfolded a completely unique side of my friends.
Today I will not quite follow the poetry form though.

#OctPoWriMo- Day 10, Poetry Prompt : Unfolded

Laughter cocooned the environ,
Magic overflowed in forms known- unknown,
Zig-zagged through music, food, conversation,
"Äre you the same person",?
Quizzed the logical grey cells in unison,
Gestures unfolded in ways unique,
Beautiful, overwhelmingly loving,
Cloaked the heart with warmth mesmerizing,
Moments fossilized in the memory pages,
To be cherished in times hence!


Posting the poem for Day 11 as well here, #OctPoWriMo- Day 11, Prompt : Lively
Poetry form : Acrostic

Life teaches in its own way,
Intricately woven in incidents stray,
Victory- defeat in disguise at times,
Embracing the omnipresent reality,
Looking at both with indifference and equality,
Yonder lies absolute joy, free from all insecurity!




No comments:

Post a Comment