Sunday 14 May 2017

A bouquet of Love

A bouquet of love
Love unparalleled, unique
Unique has always been our friendship
Friendship between a mother and daughter
Daughter who simply adores you
You, the very fulcrum of my existence
Existence nourished by endless care
Care in form of worrying about my well being
Being always there for me, omnipresent
Omnipresent are your blessings
Blessings giving me strength
Strength from the values inculcated
Inculcated are your words of wisdom,
Wisdom inherited from an indomitable spirit
Spirit of my beloved grandmother
Grandmother, whom I everyday remember
Remember those stories of love and selfless deeds
Deeds that spoke of your wonderful heart
In my heart will be engraved these
These are my pillars of empowerment
Empowerment embodied as my grandmother and mother,
Wishing you A very Happy Mother's Day----

------Love, your doting daughter.

PC: Self
 

2 comments: