Tuesday 28 February 2017

Balanced Equation

A bolt from the blue!
Opened my eyes to a stranger hue. ....
In the middle of a race..
The race of life till the finish 
"But when did I begin?"the mind quizzed
Lost...all upside down amidst the din
The chaos of routine 
The endless chores,meaningless at times! 
Rising, falling , out of breath, panting
The mind races but the heart pauses,
A comma, a moment to ponder,
What about the precious seconds lost
In the efforts Culminated 
Into 
Balancing the equation, the endless endeavor? 
When did my parents become old?
When did my little brother grow up?
When did my childhood become memories? 
When did I last spent time with my friends? 
Oh! The grains of sand slipped unseen 
Through the fingers of time unlived, 
The tired eyes stare back at me,
My reflection , I fail to comprehend
The equation....still remains imbalanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment