Friday 20 May 2016

Just a thought ......

It’s always an exuberant feeling when our dreams, no matter however small, is accomplished. It gives such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and contentment. Likewise when we chance to meet failure, we tend to feel disappointed, hopeless. I have come across such experiences many a time in the course of life. Dealt with the utter feeling of hopelessness and even concluded that my life has no direction, is meaningless. Yet, I have tagged along, pursued those unaccomplished tasks. Yes at times due to my constant endeavors, collided with success but at times fell flat on the face and bit dust. Inspiration comes from unexpected quarters at times and leaves me amazed. Just yesterday was watching a film and the storyline left behind an indelible impression on my mind. No matter how much or how many hindrances clutter the path, but one must never give hope and continue to pursue one’s passion. The support of family, husband is of paramount importance and even the smallest of gestures can ignite the mind with inspiration. Success always comes with hard work and perseverance. Due to the routine existence at times one tends to ignore ones passion and drifts to some other direction. That’s the time when the soul feels lost, directionless. Guidance at such a time comes as a blessing of an angel. The haze enveloping the puzzled mind gets lifted up towards a clearer path that leads to the aspired goal. As a child I loved to weave my imagination into black and white and kept scribbling on paper. With the passage of time the passion faded into the daily hullabaloo of studies, competition, career,  …… It was   during one of the journeys of the mind into the lost world that I was guided towards the passion of my childhood by none other than my mom. She reminded me of the time when I used to write down whatever came to my mind and asked me why had I stopped? Obviously I had no proper answer for this. It led me to think and begin the journey into the world of words again!
Just a thought that struck my mind while watching the movie, hence wanted to pen it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment