Friday 4 September 2015

A tribute to Teachers

On the eve of Teacher's Day, my thoughts have decided to take a stroll down the memory lane and stop by the wonderful destination entitled as " Golden Days of Childhood". Needless to mention , the happiness and lovely memories are entwined with the evergreen cognizance from my school days and predominantly with the indelible memories of my teachers . 
They have not only taught me the lessons but also blessed me with worldly wisdom . The knowledge that they bestowed cannot be restricted within the four walls of the classrooms since they have encyclopedic ramification in life. I have been extremely lucky to encounter some of the best teachers who have shaped my life and gave it a proper orientation , an impetus.

A tribute to those wonderful human beings who have graced my being with their divine presence :



No comments:

Post a Comment