Tuesday 4 August 2015

Unpredictable Life

This journey is quite new for me but I love adventure and hence plunged headlong into the fabulous world of poetry. Poetry , I believe is a powerful platform for expression of thoughts . Feelings that cannot be expressed upfront can be conveyed extremely well through poetry. Poems are not only synchronized group of words patterned to follow a particular lyrics, but they express deepest of passions with great elan and exuberantly liberate the soul .
This is a small attempt that I ventured into hoping to quench the thirst of adventure that I had so long desired to be fulfilled. Though I must say that the beginning was not based on a happy note since the first composition that I penned down was a result of a heightened feeling of despair and sadness that encircled my heart when I had heard a terrible news of a death in the family.
This is more like a tribute to the departed soul and my way of sending condolence to the bereaved family.

  Life can be so unpredictable;
Yet we claim to be so capable
 Can one know what has been ordained by God?
So often we waste time indulging in things so odd- jealousy, anger, hatred….
This is not what we are meant to be,
Lets spread happiness, love and glee.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to introduce and induce, the passion and the emotion, the flavor and the flair of the most profound elements and feelings of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly captured the very essence of life and our existence !

    ReplyDelete